[OSGeo-Discuss] Membership fee (was: Proposed process for selecting OSGeo charter members)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Jul 5 02:53:54 PDT 2014

Hi Dirk,

Several people have told me privately how impressed they were with your
thoughts on this issue; I myself am not surprised to hear this about
you, as you've impressed me with your vision before.  In fact I hope you
consider joining the OSGeo Board for this next term, we really need your
leadership.  I hope someone nominates you.

-jeff