[OSGeo-Discuss] Funded projects using FOSS4G tools with respect to water management

Chaitanya kumar CH chaitanya.ch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:36:44 PDT 2014

Hi Mauri,

This is not exactly water  management, but I want to mention a new project
"Catchment Area Treatment Plan". The GIS cell at OFSDP project  management
unit will be handling the data. We, at the GIS cell, are doing most of the
work using FOSS4G. The primary goal of OFSDP is improvement of degraded
forest, which obviously includes water management too. There was minimal
usage of available data for analysis and assessment until the FOSS4G tools
were introduced.

I'll provide more details if you are interested.

--
Best regards,
Chaitanya Kumar CH