[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Nomination for Steven Feldman

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 25 01:51:22 PDT 2014

Excellent nomination. I had the pleasure to be part of the amazing LOC of FOSS4G 2013 that Steven led and i can proudly say that the efforts put in by Steven and all LOC  for FOSS4G 2013 also  helped me to build up momentum for our "Geo for All" education initiative. In fact, it is part of legacy of contributions of FOSS4G 2013.

Suchith

PS: I still remember the interesting discussions/debates we all had for finalizing the motto for FOSS4G 2013!

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO