[OSGeo-Discuss] Funded projects using FOSS4G tools with respect to water management

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 03:50:10 PDT 2014

I will add one more, quite focused toolset: The nettools plugins for uDig.

The Nettools plugins enable uDig for analyses of both water management
systems and storm water networks. It has been used in Italy for
professional works and also in developing countries as for example
Rwanda and Ethiopia.

Their home is here: https://bitbucket.org/moovida/nettools/wiki/Home

It is supported by HydroloGIS and the C.U.D.A.M. of the University of
Trento, Faculty of Engineering (http://web.unitn.it/en/cudam).

Some docs:
http://jgrasstechtips.blogspot.com/search/label/nettools
http://www.slideshare.net/moovida/strumenti-open-source-per-la-gestione-delle-reti-urbane

The simplest way to install it is on windows through the osgeo for
windows installer: http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/osgeo4w-setup.exe

Best regards,
Andrea