[OSGeo-Discuss] Proposed process for selecting OSGeo charter members

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 01:58:01 PDT 2014

If I have understood this procedure correctly:

The board is voted for by the Charter Members, new Charter Members are proposed and voted for by the existing Charter Members, there may be a limit placed on the number of new Charter Members set by the board.

Membership of OSGeo does not seem to confer any rights on the member.

Do we need to review our foundation docs to find a more inclusive procedure?
Steven Feldman

about me:  stevenfeldman
t:   @StevenFeldman
skype: stevenfeldman2638