[OSGeo-Discuss] Save the dates for FOSS4G NA 2015

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Wed May 7 08:18:10 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

(cross posted to OSGeo-discuss & LocationTech-iwg)

We have a brief announcement regarding FOSS4G NA 2015
<http://42aross.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/save-the-dates-for-foss4g-north-america-2015/>.
It will be held on March 9-12, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency in Burlingame,
California.

For what it's worth, our venue RFP was targeted at a number of cities
including Washington D.C., San Francisco, Boston, Atlanta, Austin, and
more. Based on the criteria including size, cost, quality, accessibility
and related criteria, Burlingame came out the winner. It's a beautiful
venue! Organizing is going full steam ahead... more soon.

Kind regards,

Andrew