[OSGeo-Discuss] Short codes for locations

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Thu Oct 30 08:36:58 PDT 2014

Doug,

This is really interesting work.  Thanks for sharing with the OSGeo
community.

Robert

Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7713
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |
Twitter @ <http://goog_858212415>rcheetham <http://twitter.com/rcheetham>
 and @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>