[OSGeo-Discuss] Free GIS Day November 6, 2014 OSGéo - IGEAT (ULB) – Brussels (Belgium)

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Tue Sep 2 05:34:46 PDT 2014

Thank you very much for your marks of interest about our conference.

Unfortunately, at this time, the schedule is already full and we don't have
available rooms for organizing parallel sessions. However, if there is any
change we'll let you know.

Anyway, you are welcome to attend our conference (November 6, 2014) and we
would be please to have the opportunity to discuss our researches with you.

Regards,
Maë//e

--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres CUD

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143