[OSGeo-Discuss] Hacking OSGeo

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 15 11:02:00 PDT 2014

Why is there this sudden need to point out things like this?  This is
the part that makes my heart drop.  (and the underlying meaning of the
subject of this email) Instead of pointing out issues, maybe those
making these noises can spend that time on the marketing committee, or
tackling on the membership issue.

I personally have no problem with LocationTech, in fact I agree they
play a very important role for businesses.  I do have a problem however
with pointing out problems with OSGeo and our baby, FOSS4G; instead of
pointing out problems, I feel those same people could be diving into
helping OSGeo grow and pick up the ball themselves.

-jeff