[OSGeo-Discuss] Hacking OSGeo

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:30:14 PDT 2014

I would not really recommend that, sorry if this format of email discussion
is not working out for decisions.

The only thing I would recommend is that projects joint a software
foundation to help make successful open source projects.

I would recommend OSGeo incubation projects use or flexibility to graduate
in a quick efficient manner.

To be blunt I am not recommending LocationTech until I see their first
project graduate :)
--
Jody

Jody Garnett