[OSGeo-Discuss] Hacking OSGeo

Gert-Jan van der Weijden gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Wed Sep 17 05:18:37 PDT 2014

Jeff, Andrew, Bart, Jürgen, All,

My 2 cents:

- Give this discussion a fresh restart under a new threadname, since
"hacking OSGeo" is a bit biased ;-)

- Especially to Jeff: try to make distinction between your personal opinion
and your role as OSGeo president

- In the Netherlands we have some discussion on the topic of collaboration
with other (both general and commercial-oriented) organisations as well.

Despite different feelings on this (both within the Dutch board, as well as
in the comunity) we still manage to turn this into a frank and constructive
discussion.

I bet you all can do this on the topic as well!

greeting from the lowlands,

Gert-Jan

Chairman of the dutch local chapter OSGeo.nl