[OSGeo-Discuss] free software for transport planning

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Wed Sep 17 16:01:08 PDT 2014

Ricardo,

The tools of which I'm aware are focused on transit planning (rather than
more transportation in general) and include:

 * World Bank Open Transit Indicators -
https://github.com/WorldBank-Transport/open-transit-indicators - this is a
project Azavea is developing under contract with the World Bank - we expect
the initial version to be complete by the end of December
 * Open Trip Planner Analyst - a project that began at OpenPlans and is now
led by Conveyal - http://www.opentripplanner.org/analyst/

Best,

Robert

------------------
Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7713  | F 215.925.2663
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |
Twitter @ <http://goog_858212415>rcheetham <http://twitter.com/rcheetham>
 and @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>

*Azavea is a B Corporation <http://www.bcorporation.net/what-are-b-corps> -
we apply geospatial technology for civic and social impact*
*while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us
<http://jobs.azavea.com/>.*