[OSGeo-Discuss] prepare questionnaire for our members, about osgeo mission, goals review, ...

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 15:44:12 PDT 2014

Kind of wish people were thee for Alex's talk on OsGeo live metrics. We don't need to guess on the value of of local events - Alex has the numbers to show why local conferences are amazing - they motivate more downloads.

I also had a talk on OSGeo as a software foundation - thanks to those who attended.

These meta-talks were tricky to schedule in a conference where the value comes from using software.