[OSGeo-Discuss] "FOSS4G" Philippines 2014

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 08:32:02 PDT 2014

Dear everyone,

We are in the planning stage again for the "FOSS4G" track in the
philgeos 2014 this coming November.  We have been hitching with the
PhilGEOS conference already as a FOSS4G track for two years already
[0, 1].  Piggybacking on other conferences allow us to reduce the cost
(to nearly 0) of running open source geospatial workshops.

One question, is it in the spirit of OSGEO to "brand" this as FOSS4G
Philippines?  Are there official channels to toalk and disuss?

[0] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philippines/philgeos2012
[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philippines/philgeos2013

--
cheers,