[OSGeo-Discuss] Invitation to participate in the OSGeo membership consultations

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Mon Aug 3 10:29:22 PDT 2015

+1 Frank's statement

It is a great summary and I also want to compliment OSGeo on maintaining
diversity in Board and Officers both in country of origin and companies
people work for in all these years, it is an organization I am proud to be
a humble little part of.

If there is something that I think could be better in the future it might
be:
- More women present in the board although this should go naturally and not
forced
- broader representation for Asia and Africa, but again, this should grow
organic

But that is just my opinion and I feel in no way privileged to tell others
what to do.

Kind regards,

Milo