[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: [Foss4g2015-asia] End of MERS in Korea

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Aug 5 07:20:51 PDT 2015

Thanks for sharing this great news Sanghee.  I believe that Sanghee and
the local committee did a great job to arrange the large industry event
"Smart Geospatial Expo" at the same venue and aligned with the FOSS4G
program.  Quite an opportunity for FOSS4G-ers to see such great
innovation in Asia!

-jeff