[OSGeo-Discuss] Announcing the UN special session program at FOSS4G Seoul

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Thu Aug 13 09:57:55 PDT 2015

Dear All,

I’m very pleased to announce the final program of “Open Source GIS for UN and Developing Countries” special session at FOSS4G Seoul. For more details, please take a look at here: http://2015.foss4g.org/united-nations-special-session/ This special session will be held on 16th September.

During the session, we’ll talk about the adoptions/experiences of open source GIS in UN and developing countries. Also there will be panel discussions on how to utilise the open source GIS for the sustainable development.

This special session might not be possible without Dr. Junyoung Choi’s great efforts. I really appreciate his wonderful jobs.

See you all in Seoul.

Best regards,

Sanghee
---
Sanghee Shin, Chair of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul
"Toward Diversity! FOSS4G Bigbang from Seoul!"
http://2015.foss4g.org
Twitter: @foss4g
Facebook: FOSS4G2015
email: foss4gchair at osgeo.org