[OSGeo-Discuss] Some announcements regarding FOSS4G Seoul

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Sun Aug 16 19:57:58 PDT 2015

Dear All,

Ye! Only 4 weeks left until FOSS4G Seoul!!

All LOC members are very excited to welcome you here in Seoul and I’d like to give you some notices regarding FOSS4G Seoul.

1. On-line registration(http://2015.foss4g.org/attending/registration/ <http://2015.foss4g.org/attending/registration/>) will be closed on 2nd September. Any registrations received after this deadline will be considered as On-site Registration. The On-Site registration fee will be the same as of On-line's. However there will be possibility that On-Site registrants can't collect conference kit(program book, t-shirt, 32GB OSGeo Live USB, Seoul MICE card and etc), because FOSS4G Seoul team will order conference kits based on On-line registration number. We’ll order more for the buffer definitely. But it’s very hard to estimate how many will register on-site. So, it is highly recommended to register in advance. Your early registration will be beneficial to you and FOSS4G Seoul team as well.

2. We’ll have Gala Dinner on 16th September(Wednesday), the first day of main conference. Please mark the date. The Gala Dinner is included in the full 3 days registration fee, so all participants can enjoy the night with all other participants. This Gala Dinner will be co-hosted by FOSS4G Seoul and SmartGeoExpo. So, this will be your great chance to get along with other delegates from SmartGeoExpo event.

3. We’ll have Social Drinks on 17th September(Thursday) after completing full Thursday program. We will provide a couple of drinks(soda, water, beer, coffee, etc.,) with finger food at free at the lobby. This Social Drinks is sponsored by KRIHS(Korea Research Institute of Human Settlement). For more information about Social Events, please visit here:http://2015.foss4g.org/programme/social-events/ <http://2015.foss4g.org/programme/social-events/>

FOSS4G Seoul team is looking forward to seeing you soon.

Best Regards,

Sanghee
---
Sanghee Shin, Chair of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul
"Toward Diversity! FOSS4G Bigbang from Seoul!"
http://2015.foss4g.org
Twitter: @foss4g
Facebook: FOSS4G2015
email: foss4gchair at osgeo.org