[OSGeo-Discuss] [FOSS4G2015] IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! ONLY TWO WEEKS left by the end of online registration!

Heegu Park hgpark at gaia3d.com
Wed Aug 19 04:59:57 PDT 2015

Dear All,

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! ONLY TWO WEEKS left by the end of online registration!
Online registration throughout FOSS4G Seoul 2015 website(
http://2015.foss4g.org/attending/registration/) ends on 2nd September!
Please mind the date and don't miss the chance to come to Seoul on time!

If you miss the date, please don't worry! We are ready to serve you on
site, but we can't guarantee that we can provide all conference kits such
as t-shirts and USBs.

FOSS4G Seoul 2015 team prepares many interesting and fun stuffs that you
can fully enjoy at FOSS4G Seoul 2015! Please be ready and be healthy to
enjoy Seoul and FOSS4G! Yeah!

For the efficient communication, please subscribe mailing list(
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/foss4g2015),
Twitter(@foss4g) and Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/foss4g2015).

FOSS4G Seoul 2015 team is looking forward to seeing you in September.

Best Regards,

Heegu Park