[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2015] Elections 2015 starting today

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Wed Aug 19 13:46:54 PDT 2015

Dear Cameron,

Thank you for the reminder. The invitation to add an entry to the OSGeo
Advocates wiki page is part of the e-mail each nominee is receiving from
CRO after nomination. I'm thinking in adding this kind of invitation to
add/update the OSGeo Advocate profile in the invitation to vote e-mail,
after the end of nomination period.

Best,
Vasile