[OSGeo-Discuss] [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Marco Minghini

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Fri Aug 28 08:42:28 PDT 2015

+1

I strongly support Marco's nomination. I had the pleasure of working
with him for FOSS4G Europe 2015 and I also had the opportunity to see
him give a FOSS talk and a workshop. I was very pleasantly impressed
with his energy, seriousness, implication and good spirits. He fully
meets all requirements for a Charter Member, IMHO.

All the best,
Codrina