[OSGeo-Discuss] [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Marc Vloemans

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Sat Aug 29 04:36:19 PDT 2015

Hi All,
I would like to second the nomination of Marc. He has been, and is very active in promoting sustainable use of FOSS for geospatial applications in the Netherlands for many years.
Cheers, Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler
GeoCat bv