[OSGeo-Discuss] [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Asahi Kosuke

Nobusuke Iwasaki wata909 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 01:36:19 PDT 2015

Dear list,

I'm also would like to nominate Kosuke ASAHI as Charter member.
As Venka described, He is a very active member of OSGeo community not
only Hokkaido, but also all Japan community. His experience and
ability must be required and valuable for establishment and organizing
local community in the other countries.

Best regards,

Nobusuke

岩崎 亘典