[OSGeo-Discuss] Co-editors needed for "Geo for All" Newsletters

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jun 2 01:49:32 PDT 2015

Reminder to get 2 more co-editors to support Nikos for this. We have got one volunteer co-editor from Asia region . To make sure there is global distribution, it will be good to get co-editors from other continients (Africa and Americas) . So please email Nikos (Email: labrinos at eled.auth.gr ) if you can help with the newsletters. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith