[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Belgium - Brussels, 29 October 2015

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jun 2 04:27:12 PDT 2015

Hi Johan,

Thanks for sharing this, I've very happy to hear of the 1st
FOSS4G-Belgium event!

For any news releases about this, please consider sending them to
news_item(at)osgeo(dot)org so they are posted on osgeo.org and
automagically tweeted.

For a domain, let us know if you want something like belgium.foss4g.org
  (or maybe you already own foss4g.be)

By the way I already lurk on your mailing list :)

Congrats again on the event!

-jeff