[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G-India 2015 summary

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 15 05:43:53 PDT 2015

On 2015-06-14 7:41 AM, Ravi Kumar wrote:
> Pl see, FOSS4G India 2015 at IIRS Dehradun.
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User_talk:Ravivundavalli#FOSS4G_India_2015.2C_June_8_to_10th

Thank you Ravi for this great summary of all the groups of people who
helped make this 2nd FOSS4G-India happen.

I especially liked your mention of KAIINOS, a local FOSS4G service
provider: http://www.kaiinos.com/about-us.html

Was there some talk about the next FOSS4G-India location? Please keep us
in the loop.

These event reports really help bring the global FOSS4G community
together, and personally give me energy and life.

-jeff