[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Student Awards - please join the maillist and contribute your ideas

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Tue May 5 11:29:02 PDT 2015

Hi Suchith,

We’re still receiving the abstracts. I feel Seoul team need to start to discuss how to run Students Awards now. I’ll contact Treasurer of OSGeo soon.

Cheers,

Sanghee
---
Sanghee Shin, Chair of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul
"Toward Diversity! FOSS4G Bigbang from Seoul!"
http://2015.foss4g.org
Twitter: @foss4g
Facebook: FOSS4G2015
email: foss4gchair at osgeo.org