[OSGeo-Discuss] Open LiDAR being discussed at OGC Technical Committee Meeting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:14:46 PDT 2015

Punk, Martin,
I suggest that Martin's slides, or a summary of the slides, maybe in
blog format, be distributed after the meeting.

I'm hoping the geospatial media will pick up this story too.
(If you know someone from the geospatial media who would like to write
up this story then please suggest they contact either Martin or myself
to ensure you are provided with material soon after the OGC meeting).

Kind regards,
Cameron