[OSGeo-Discuss] new UN committee - call for members

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Oct 30 12:58:56 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

At the last OSGeo board meeting we agreed to form a new committee,
focused on the UN/United Nations.  I have drafted an initial wiki page
for the committee, that gives some background.  Please, if you are
interested in helping promote Open Source geospatial at the UN with its
members states, definitely add your name to the wiki page.  We will
likely organize the first committee meeting sometime in November.  Thanks!

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/UnitedNations_Committee

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna