[OSGeo-Discuss] osgeo at isprs2016

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 01:47:14 PDT 2015

Hi,

FYI: yes, I'm in contact with Martin Landa (*very* close friend of mine)
and Lena Halounova (we know each other for some years).

I could volunteer as on-spot contact person between OSGeo and ISPRS LOC, if
needed, but certainly you guys, who are active at ISPRS will have
possibility to influence things too.

I do call for coordination of activities though, because OSGeo should speak
with one voice (or at least with harmonised voices). Therefore I suggest
wiki page for OSGeo participation at ISPRS

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/ISPRS_2016

I also added the agenda item for next board meeting.

Jachym