[OSGeo-Discuss] Renaming FOSS4G

"Toru Mori (森 亮)" moritoru at orkney.co.jp
Sun Oct 11 07:16:29 PDT 2015

We, Japan Chapter has already put  considerable money, effort and human resources on promoting FOSS4G since 2008.
I don’t want to rename this to OSGeo conference because we will have to marketing it almost from zero.
We have good awareness of FOSS4G already and don’t see advantages of renaming it to OSGeo at least here in Japan.

Mori