[OSGeo-Discuss] Renaming FOSS4G

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Sun Oct 11 08:28:45 PDT 2015

> The problem with acronyms…
Yes, acronyms is the problem especially for outside people...

By the way, in my understanding, "OSGeo" is foundation name,
and I prefer "[Software/library name] conference"(PyCon .etc) than
"[Foundation name] conference"
in open source world.
(Even if it is more understandable for outside people...)

Ko