[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo sponsors ?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Oct 14 08:34:10 PDT 2015

On 2015-10-14 12:16 PM, Daniel Morissette wrote:
> Okay, this whole thread did not make sense to me until I digged further
> in the Google search link that was in the first email.
>
> I think the page in question is this one:
>
> http://www.osgeo.org/sponsors/autodesk
>
> It is safe to say that it should be removed today since Autodesk are no
> longer sponsors. It is probably not linked from anywhere on the
> osgeo.org website anyway.
>
> Daniel

Thanks Daniel.  Also, you likely saw in your inbox this morning that
Mike/Treasurer was asking questions about how to manage the sponsors;
please if you have time can you answer him about that?  I think he's
trying to understand who is a current sponsor and who is not, and
looking for those records.  I hope we can inform the new OSGeo Board of
this tomorrow.

Merci!

-jeff