[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo guidelines for code hosting ?

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 05:08:00 PDT 2015

I very much like the idea of paying SAC administrators for all the great
work they do. And setting up an OSGeo git infrastructure (git+trac,
gitlab, or ???) is right in line with our mission statement of our
foundation.

I'm enjoying where this discussion is going. I don't think we have settled
on a consensus yet but the conversion is very enlightening.

Mike

----
Michael Smith
OSGeo Foundation Treasurer