[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Discussion for Motion: Committee bi-monthly reports

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Oct 19 18:41:35 PDT 2015

If bi-monthly would be too much of work, I would
suggest quarterly reports for the OSGeo Committee
Chairs with target committees as listed in [1] and
not individual software PSC.

Just a short report (half page) report on main activities and
issues could suffice. Communicating with the membership
could also be done through the chairs. The 4 quarterly reports
could be published in the OSgeo Journal as annual report.

Best

Venka

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/committees.html