[OSGeo-Discuss] Orientation standard

Scott Simmons ssimmons at opengeospatial.org
Tue Oct 20 04:05:32 PDT 2015

Thanks, Henrique,

I think that you will have to determine how to divide your concept into a part that is valuable to the entire community as a free and open standard and into a part that you can preserve to earn revenue. I do not understand what you mean by “openwashing,” so please better describe how to standardize the circle.

Best Regards,
Scott