[OSGeo-Discuss] board voting deadline

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Wed Sep 23 22:00:00 PDT 2015

Dear God!

Sorry for all the confusion. I was jet-lagged when I sent the voting invitations. As you all know, we had a number of date adjustmens from the initial vote calendar. The survey was prepared in advanced and I did not make a good job in updating the dates properly. Again, all, please accept my apologies. The vote ends on Sunday midnight.

Best,
Vasile

Sent from my mobile device