[OSGeo-Discuss] UN training material

Maria Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Mon Apr 11 06:04:27 PDT 2016

Dear Sergio I didn't mention gvSIG because the first packages they will
be using are those in the list (this was their request). As already
told, it doesn't mean that in next steps other packages will be used.
Therefore if you have other material about other software put them here
as well. But now (I mean in the next few months) we will start from
QGIS, PostgreSQL, PostGIS, Geoserver, OpenLayers, Geonode.
Best regards.
Maria

e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it