[OSGeo-Discuss] About CubaConf

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Fri Apr 22 09:24:19 PDT 2016

Sad we didn't include this in the last issue of the Geoforall newsletter (http://www.geoforall.org/newsletters/?). Or did we?

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY
________________________________
De: Discuss <discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> en nombre de Mauricio Miranda <mmiranda at osgeo.org>
Enviado: viernes, 22 de abril de 2016 10:11
Para: Orkut Murat YILMAZ; OSGeo Discussions
Asunto: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] About CubaConf

I'll be there! And we also have Jorge Baptista (aka PB) who is member of the organizing committee of CubaConf. We both have been members of OSGeo for many years.

We will talk about OSGeo, local chapters, microchapters, OSGeo Live and we are also planning  a workshop with some foss4g tools.

Hope to meet you there!

Cheers,

Mauri