[OSGeo-Discuss] easiest setup on Windows

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Dec 15 09:31:07 PST 2016

Puneet,

I’ll second Brent and Jeff on the MS4W/GeoMOOSE approach.

With those two packages installed you end up with a fully functional demo which can be used as a reference to set up their local data.

And once you have it working in Windows, you will be in a much better position to examine moving things to a LINUX distro down the road if that’s still the desire.  Either way, you/they will find it easier to climb the learning curve with this approach, regardless of the long term solution you/they want to end up at.

bobb