[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo, Open Source GIS, Open Hardware, Open (Geo)Data in Agriculture - examples wanted.

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Dec 29 18:47:56 PST 2016

One of my favorite examples is Matt Reimer's autonomous tractor, home
built and using  open source in a  Pixhawk controller

http://www.producer.com/2015/08/video-manitoba-farmer-uses-robot-tractor-for-harvest/

And the videos are mesmerizing (for me anyways):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzQ2X0G-L8M0p2M5Z-Ed7Mg

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser