[OSGeo-Discuss] how did the Paris code sprint go

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:04:27 PST 2016

If the response had been enthusiastic then perhaps your help wouldn't have
been needed. That you think the response was mixed/tepid and that it could
have been better is perfect reason for you to jump in and take leadership
here. I seriously can't think of a better, ahem, response and suggestion
than that given by Even Rouault, a perfect blend of respect, inclusiveness
and encouragement if there ever was one.

--
Puneet Kishor
Just Another Creative Commoner