[OSGeo-Discuss] Recruiting OSGeo Santa Clause(s)

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Fri Mar 18 04:25:45 PDT 2016

Hi Maxi,

These are 3 tasks "in the middle":

I suppose graphic design & structure are part of the WebCom's work.

General (static) content could be part of the WebCom's job, whereas more dynamic content (announcements of events, elections etc.) should to my opinion be a task of the committee that does the specific announcement. That could be a specific Committee, but also the Board, the CRO (in case of elections) etc.

Just my 2 cents

Gert-Jan