[OSGeo-Discuss] Recent comparison of desktop GIS and image processing capability?

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon May 16 23:23:28 PDT 2016

Hi Paolo, Markus, Tom and Till,

You have provided some good links there that will be sufficient for my
immediate need.

Many thanks for your help.

@Markus,

Your spreadsheet comparison shows a lot of potential, but I can see that it
will take a lot of effort to keep it current.

Is this something that projects are doing currently?

Bruce