[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Moving GeoNode under OSGeo Project Category on Website

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Nov 10 14:57:33 PST 2016

Hi Maxi,

Ok I've added a new block for "Outreach Projects" to
http://www.osgeo.org/  Can you clear your browser cache and let me know
if it looks acceptable?  Please let me know if any more changes are
needed.  Thanks and sorry for the homepage confusion!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation