[OSGeo-Discuss] [Geo4All] Vision for an OSGeo education program

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Oct 29 00:01:15 PDT 2016

Yes, we are making use of all opportunities to promote GeoForAll ideas and i don't think any properitery vendor can stop  GeoMentors from promoting GeoForAll ideas on the sidelines :-)  or stopping students from using GIS Day to promote GeoForAll [even though that was not at all  the properitery vendor's original intention].

So we welcome all efforts from everyone in prompting geoeducation opportunities for all :-)

Best wishes,

Suchith