[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2016] Board of Directors elections results

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Oct 5 05:31:17 PDT 2016

This is a great day for OSGeo, with such a strong and diverse group of
leaders, representing the OSGeo community from all over the world.  A
special thank you to both Maxi and Dirk, who I know will continue their
OSGeo leadership both locally and globally.

I witnessed Jorge spending late nights managing the election, and his
commitment to the OSGeo community is second to none.  Thank you again
Jorge, it's a true pleasure to work with you.

The OSGeo family grows even stronger today! :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo