[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Not graduated OSGeo project...

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Oct 21 03:01:57 PDT 2016

Dear Codrina and Angelos,
as co-chair of the Open Geoscience committe as you showed interest in
re-vitalising the open data stuff, I would like to invite you to form and
lead a specific working group within the Open Geoscience Committee.
We have already set a WG for open monitoring system which is very oriented
to produce Open Data from field observations in "near real time".

I also think it would be great to set-up an OSGeo CKan server for promoting
this and I would be very interested in contributing to this.

please, let me know your opinion on this.

Best,
maxi

> Dear Venka,
>
> Good idea! I will gladly start setting the wiki page within the next days.
>
> Cheers,
> Codrina
>

> On 21/10/16 12:07, Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:
>
>> Hi Codrina,
>>
>> On 2016/10/21 17:09, Codrina Maria Ilie wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Venka, all
>>>
>>> I would gladly join forces in a Data4All initiative with OSM, HOT and
>>> other Open Data communities, as well.
>>>

>> That's great! Shall we start with setting up a wiki page and
>> inviting others to join the Data4All initiative?
>>
>> Best
>>
>> Venka
>>

>>> Cheers,
>>> Codrina