[OSGeo-Discuss] R: [Board] Not graduated OSGeo project...

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 21 10:55:33 PDT 2016

+ 1 to Data4All initiative idea. This is a good opportunity for OSGeo to take leadership to bring together not just OSM, HOT, OSM communities but also the wider citizen science and PPGIS communities. We can start MoUs with like minded organisations to support Data4All as we did for Geo4All :-)

Suchith