[OSGeo-Discuss] Happy news from GeoForAll

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 31 08:43:27 PDT 2016

Thank you Sergio for bringing this to our attention. You really made a great impact in bringing together our community on education.

I will email the editors of this website and request an article about GeoForAll. There are many publications that are now actively promoting Open principles in Education. I get invitations from many of them to publish ideas and articles on GeoForAll. The change is happening so fast :-)

Best wishes,

Suchith